Thursday, November 29, 2012

Making Money With Information Products - Why Having An Ebook And Traffic Is Not Enough To Succeed!


Do you want to make money online with eBook marketing?

The problem is that to be successful online, you need more than an eBook and traffic to your sales page. I remember when I started, I thought that sending people to my eBook would make me a lot of money. Don't get me, I made thousands of dollars. However, my business didn't take off as I expected.

I started to learn more and invested in my online business. A couple of months later, I found that I didn't have a proper sales funnel, and that was the thing that didn't allow me to grow my business fast, although I was making sales from my products.

So what do you need to make a second online paycheck on the Internet?

You need to have a good front end product, and capture your visitors and buyers' email addresses. The next step is to drive traffic to your eBook and start making sales. After a hundred sales or so, you will know your visitor value, and you will be able to recruit affiliates to promote your product and increase your profits. They will send a lot of traffic and sales your way, so you need to be prepared and have a good customer service in place to avoid refunds.

A good Internet marketing practice is to add upsells, downsells and backend in your sales funnel. This is very important to have those in your funnel, because affiliates only want one thing. They want more profits, and they like the word easy.

After the offer and the sales funnel, you need to drive a lot of traffic to your offer. Driving traffic is not difficult, but you have to focus on only one traffic generation technique until it works for you. For example, you may want to start with pay per click advertising. Don't try media buying or article marketing at the same time. If you do this, you will not master any of these techniques. The right way to drive traffic to your offer is to learn one step at a time. Once you understand how to profit with pay per click, and that you get a decent amount of traffic to your offer, you can think about trying another traffic source. I recommend that you try search engine optimization. Of if you prefer, start with search engine optimization and when you start to get decent rankings and sales, try pay per click.

To succeed with your information product, it is important to have a plan.

Have You Thought Of Creating Your Own Information Products?   A History of E-Books   Learning Some Lesser Known Facts About EBook Conversion   Write and Cash in on Short Ebooks Now   Success Is Subjective When It Comes to EBooking the Author of the Article Explained   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。